Online Account Questions
When will I get an online account?
We’ll invite you to create an online account soon after you earn your first ARRT credential.
Do you offer early access to an online account?
We offer early online account access if you meet these criteria:
- You’re a student in an educational program that’s part of ARRT’s primary pathway
- You’re also pursuing an additional credential using the postprimary pathway and you need to document your clinical experience or structured education activities
- You’ve mailed us a completed student access form (with your program director’s signature)
If you’re pursuing an ARRT credential using the postprimary pathway and you're using an ARDMS or NMTCB credential as a supporting category, complete this online account access form and mail it to our office.
How do I set up my online account?
Visit www.arrt.org and click the LOGIN button in the upper right corner of your screen. Next, select the white REGISTER button, and then follow the prompts on the screen.
I'm trying to set up an account and it says the email address I entered is already on file. What should I do?
Did you already set up an account using that email address? If so, try selecting "Forgot Password" from the login screen.
Do you share this email address with another R.T. who might have already used it to create an online account? We only allow one account per email address, so if that’s the case you’ll need to provide a different email account.
If you continue to have problems, try setting up your account with another personal (non-work) email address. You may also call us for help at 651.687.0048.
How do I unlock my account?
Accounts are locked after too many unsuccessful login attempts. This security feature reduces the changes of unauthorized access to your account. Your account will unlock after 15 minutes.
I'm trying to reset my password using the "forgot password" link, but I didn’t receive a reset email from ARRT.
Try the following:
- Do you have more than one email address? Make sure you’re checking the inbox of the email address you have on file with ARRT.
- Check your email's spam/junk mail folder.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to the list of safe email addresses accepted by your email account.
- Request a new verification link from the login screen by selecting "forgot password" again.
- Contact your email provider or your IT/network administrator for help.
I don’t remember what email address I used to create my account.
Use the "forgot email" feature on the login screen. You’ll need to enter your ARRT ID, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and your date of birth.
I forgot my password.
Use the "forgot password" feature on the login screen.
I can't log in to my account.
I received an email saying that a temporary password was requested for my account, but I didn’t request one. What should I do?
Go to www.arrt.org and click on the blue LOGIN button in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, use the "forgot password" feature to email yourself a link to set up a new password. Click on the link in the email and follow the prompts to change your password. Once you’ve logged in, consider updating your email address to an account for which only you have access.
If you can’t change your password or log in, contact us at 651.687.0048.
I received an email that says my email address on file has been changed, but I didn’t change it. What should I do?
Call us at 651.687.0048.
Contact us at 651.687.0048, with questions.