INTERESTED IN RENTING OUR MAILING LIST?
If you need to contact Registered Technologists (R.T.s)—and your materials are compatible with ARRT’s mission—then you might want to rent an ARRT mailing list.
ARRT’s mission is to promote high standards of patient care by recognizing qualified individuals in medical imaging, interventional procedures, and radiation therapy. We certify and register more than 330,000 radiologic technologists nationwide.
WHO MAY RENT OUR LISTS?
You may rent an ARRT mailing list for a one-time use if you’re:
- An employer who wants to use a list to recruit potential employees
- A state affiliate of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) that wants to announce meetings or distribute membership materials
- A sponsor of continuing education (CE) who wants to announce CE activities that have been approved for Category A or A+ credit
- An educational institution accredited by an agency that ARRT recognizes
- A researcher
We don’t allow organizations to use our mailing lists for marketing purposes. You’ll have to submit a sample of the material you’re mailing before we’ll process your order.
ABOUT OUR MAILING LISTS
Our mailing lists include U.S. Postal Service addresses only. We don’t rent lists of telephone numbers or email addresses. In addition, some R.T.s request that their names be excluded from our lists. That means the names you receive will include only people who are open to receiving your information.
You may rent an entire list or a designated part of a list. If you have specific needs, we can compile a custom list that is filtered by:
- Employment status for medical imaging or radiation therapy
- Discipline of current employment
- Job description
- Place of employment
- Level of education
- Geographic location (state, ZIP code, or country)
We’ll provide labels in the form that meets your specifications: pressure-sensitive labels or an emailed Excel spreadsheet.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Complete your mailing list rental request online. Before you submit the order, we’ll let you know how many R.T.s you can expect to reach given the information you shared with us. Once we approve your request, we’ll contact you with a cost estimate and request your authorization before proceeding.
2. After submitting your online order, print and sign this mailing list rental agreement. By signing it, you agree to our terms and conditions for renting an ARRT mailing list.
3. Next, fax or mail the signed agreement and sample of the materials you want to distribute to:
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
Mailing List Rental
1255 Northland Drive
St. Paul, MN 55120-1155
4. After we approve your request, you can pay by credit card.
WHEN WILL I GET MY LIST?
The entire process should take no more than three weeks, assuming you mail or fax us your agreement and distribution materials promptly. Questions? Call us at 651.687.0048, ext. 8550.