RADIOLOGIST ASSISTANT PROGRAM RECOGNITION
One of the requirements for earning a Registered Radiologist Assistants (R.R.A.) credential is to complete an ARRT-recognized R.R.A. educational program. These programs help students meet ARRT’s R.R.A. certification and registration requirements and prepare them for employment. Employers have high expectations for R.R.A.s, and ARRT, in turn, has high expectations for the programs that educate future R.R.A.s. For this reason, ARRT has a formal recognition process to evaluate these educational programs.
If your institution is interested in ARRT recognition for your program, review an information and application packet to learn more:
- R.R.A. program recognition information and application packet - effective Jan. 1, 2021
This packet includes:
- General information on program expectations
- A statement of understanding/agreement for your institution to sign
- A list of required supporting documents
- An application narrative that requires explanations of how your program will comply with ARRT requirements
If you have specific questions, call us at 651.687.0048 and ask for our Director of Education Requirements.