This directory is the primary source for verifying someone’s ARRT certification and registration status. We update it daily, listing:
- R.T.s who are currently certified and registered
- R.T.s who are on Continuing Education (CE) probation
- R.T.s who have a sanctioned status
- People who are ineligible for certification and registration because of an ethics sanction
For people who recently took examinations, we don’t display credentials until the score results are final.
Note: ARRT no longer issues annual seals. Use this directory to verify status instead.
Website Maintenance in progress
Interactive portions of this website are currently unavailble due to scheduled maintenance. Please try again on Monday, February 18.
- Enter at least a few characters of the last name.
- You may enter a full first name or enter the first few letters of the first name.
- Don’t include titles (Mr., Mrs.) or credentials (Ph.D., R.T.).
- The search isn’t case sensitive.
- If your search doesn’t return the results you were looking for, ensure you are spelling the last name correctly; this database only finds exact matches for last names.
What to Do If Someone Isn’t Listed
If you can’t find a listing for someone, that person might not be certified and registered or might have requested exclusion from this directory.
To obtain verification for someone who isn’t listed, call 651.687.0048, ext. 8901. Be prepared to provide two personal identifiers for the individual you’re seeking to verify (e.g., the person’s ARRT identification number, Social Security number, or date of birth).
What to Do If a Listing Doesn’t Show Credentials
If the person you’re attempting to verify is listed, but the status column doesn’t display any credentials, call 651.687.0048, ext. 8580, for additional information.