This directory is the primary source for verifying someone’s ARRT certification and registration status. We update it daily, listing:
- R.T.s who are currently certified and registered, including those:
- who are on Continuing Education (CE) probation;
- who have a sanctioned status.
- People who are ineligible for certification and registration because of an ethics sanction.
Note: ARRT no longer issues annual seals. Use one of the options below to verify status instead.
Request Verification on ARRT Letterhead
Start a request to receive a download, email, or fax verification of certification and registration on ARRT letterhead. You will need two of the following R.T. identifiers:
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- ARRT ID
- The search isn’t case sensitive.
- Don’t include titles (Mr., Mrs.) or credentials (Ph.D., R.T.).
- For people who recently took examinations, we don’t display credentials until the score results are final.
- If you can’t find a listing, that person may have requested exclusion from the online directory. Try using the Request Verification on ARRT Letterhead tool instead.
Verification on ARRT Letterhead
- You must have two pieces of the identifying information listed to use this tool.
- All ARRT-certified and registered R.T.s are included in this database.
For assistance with verification of ARRT certification and registration, call 651.687.0048, ext. 8540.