OPPORTUNITIES FOR CE SPONSORS
ARRT’s CE database of educational activities is monitored to ensure there are sufficient options for R.T.s to choose that meet their individual learning needs – especially for the content areas prescribed due to a Continuing Qualifications Requirements (CQR) prescription. (Consult our CQR structured self assessment content specifications for more detail.)
The list below represents disciplines and content topics in which we have the most need for additional CE activities. We encourage your submission of CE activities in all areas, however, even if the topic does not appear on this page.
- Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Procedures
- Treatment Volume Localization
- Prescription and Dose Calculation
- DXA Scanning
- Evaluation and Selection of Representative Images
- Basic Principles of Ultrasound and Equipment
This list is current as of December 1, 2018.