OPPORTUNITIES FOR CE SPONSORS
ARRT’s CE database of educational activities is monitored to ensure there are options for R.T.s to choose that meet their particular learning needs – especially for the content areas prescribed as a result of a Continuing Qualifications Requirements (CQR) prescription.
Currently, R.T.s with CQR will find it difficult to find activities in our database that meet their CQR CE prescription in the following disciplines and content topics:
NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGY
- Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary Procedures
- Prescription and Dose Calculation
- Second/Third Trimester and High-Risk Obstetrics
- Evaluation and Selection of Representative Images
- Arterial Peripheral Vasculature
- Venous Peripheral Vasculature
- Extracranial Cerebral Vasculature and Other Sonographic Procedures
Consult our CQR structured self assessment content specifications for more detail.
This list is current as of February 1, 2018, and represents the areas in which we have the most need for additional CE activities. We encourage your submission of CE activities in all areas, however, even if the topic does not appear on this page.