Completing Business Using Our Automated Telephone SYSTEM
You can quickly handle much of your business with ARRT by using our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) telephone system. Simply call us at 651.687.0048 and follow the prompts to obtain information and complete tasks. To learn about:
- Continuing certification and registration, including renewals, Continuing Education credits, biennium dates, and CQR—press 1
- Initial certification and registration, including education, clinical, and examination requirements; applications; and handbooks—press 2
- Ethics information, including ethics review preapplications—press 3
- Changing your contact information—press 4
- Requesting a credential card or reinstatement form—press 5
- Renting a mailing list—press 6
- All other inquiries—press 0
When necessary, the IVR will automatically transfer you to a staff person during our business hours: Monday — Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Central Time.
Helpful Hints For Verifying Credentials
- When verifying an R.T.’s credential status using our IVR system, you’ll need to have two of three identifiers: the R.T.’s ARRT ID number, birth date, and/or Social Security number.
- When entering a birth date, enter the month and date as two digits (e.g., 05 and 03 for May 3) and the year as four digits (e.g., 1980).
- If the person hasn’t been certified and registered within the past six months, the IVR system won’t have information about that person. Instead, you can use our Verify Credentials online database, or call during our normal business hours to speak with one of our customer service representatives.
- After you enter the required identification information, you’ll hear the R.T.’s name, credential category, certification and registration date, and valid-through date. You’ll be offered the option of receiving the information by fax.
- If you’re requesting a fax verification letter, don’t enter the long distance code of "1" before entering your 10-digit fax number.
- To request additional faxes before your request is finalized, press "1" to remain on the line.
- Examination results aren’t available over the phone until we’ve mailed results to candidates. We usually mail results on Fridays.