About This Position
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is seeking an experienced Project Manager.
In this role, you’ll be an important part of the project management office and our business operations team. You’ll be responsible for working with all internal and external customers to design and implement project management methodologies and to manage projects to successful completion. The actual tasks will vary by project but will include as appropriate: performing the actual work, establishing guidelines, coordinating projects, mentoring other staff, and reporting status to management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Project Management Essentials
- Manage project plans, project teams and stakeholder expectations
- Elicit and manage project requirements, changes, impacts, risks, and issues using project management tools
- Coordinate projects, status, assigned resources, issues and budget implications
- Lead and participate in the definition and evaluation of projects from goals/objectives to requirements and needs
- Document and ensure thorough analysis of risks, assumptions, issues, alternatives, decisions, and resolutions to ensure project success
- Identify project requirements through elicitation and documentation
- Determine impact of project requirements on business and technology processes, registered technologists, software applications, forms, communications, marketing materials, web content, etc.
- Produce clear, concise, complete and timely project documentation
- Provide guidance for project teams and project plan development (tasks, estimates, resource needs, interdependencies, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, etc.)
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate channels
- Coordinate projects needs with outside stakeholders and internal resources
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Deliver projects on time, within scope and within budget
- Identify need for policies and procedures and recommend options for improvement
- Participate in user acceptance training on project changes
- Other job duties as assigned
Manage Projects to Successful Completion Focused On:
- Scope management
- Timeline management
- Risk management
- Financial management
- Issue management
- Communications management
- Minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Five or more years of experience in project management
- Current PMP certification
- Master’s degree
Review a full job description, which includes additional information on core competences, skills and abilities, and physical demands. You can also learn more about ARRT, our culture, and our benefits.
To applying for this position, please fill out the job application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may attach a resume and cover letter if you wish.