Initial Certification Representative
*Full and Part-time positions available.
About This Position
As the Initial Certification Representative, you’ll be a first point of contact with ARRT callers requesting information about ARRT certifications. You’ll have a deep understanding of the initial certification process and examination requirements. You’ll work to address candidates’ needs by providing information and key communications regarding:
- Application information, instruction, and status
- Examination requirements and results.
In this role, you’ll also identify opportunities to improve communications and promote accuracy of information with a keen attention to detail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and document telephone calls concerning certification requirements (high volume call center)
- Evaluate, process, and respond to applications
- Prepare and send exam results
- Answer general, certification, examination, and miscellaneous questions
- Maintain a file of correspondence
- Keep current on the initial certification requirements
- Escalate issues to Initial Certification Supervisor as appropriate
- Assist with other duties as requested
- Prepare deliveries and post outgoing mail
- Assist with departmental scanning and filing
- Participate in ongoing learning activities
- Model exemplary customer service via communications with external and internal customers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year minimum of call center/customer service representative experience
- One year minimum of office/administrative experience
Review a full job description, which includes additional information on core competences, skills and abilities, and physical demands. You can also learn more about ARRT, our culture, and our benefits.