Continuing Registration representative
*Full and Part-time positions available.
About This POSITION
As the Continuing Registration Representative, you’ll be a first point of contact with ARRT registrants and other callers requesting information. You’ll have a deep understanding of the certification and registration requirements Registered Technologists face. You’ll work to address registrants’ needs by providing information and key communications regarding:
- General and renewal information,
- Verification of registration,
- Continuing education requirements and activities.
In this role, you’ll also identify opportunities to improve communications and promote accuracy of information with a keen attention to detail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer telephone calls concerning Continuing Education (CE) requirements (high volume call center)
- Evaluate CE reports to determine compliance with requirements per policy
- Respond to letters concerning CE requirements
- Assign and evaluate various registration statuses per policy
- Conduct audits of CE reports
- Answer registration, CQR, and miscellaneous questions
- Copy and maintain a file of CE correspondence
- Keep current on the continuing registration requirements
- Respond to requests for ARRT publications and lists
- Escalate issues to Continuing Registration and Records Supervisor as appropriate
- Assist with other duties as requested
- Prepare deliveries and post outgoing mail
- Assist with departmental filing
- Assist with departmental scanning
- Generate duplicate credential requests
- Participate in ongoing learning activities
- Model exemplary customer service via communications with external and internal customers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year minimum of call center/customer service representative experience
- One year minimum of office/administrative experience
Review a Continuing Registration Representative Job Description, which includes additional information on core competences, skills and abilities, and physical demands. You can also learn more about ARRT, our culture, and our benefits.