About This Position
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working with departments to design and implement project management methodologies, map current processes and document policies and procedures, assist departments with process improvements, and participate in testing processes. The actual tasks will vary by project but will include as appropriate; performing the actual work, establishing guidelines, coordinating projects, mentoring other staff, and reporting status to management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Business Analyst Essentials
- Map and evaluate enterprise processes and recommend options for improvement.
- Perform or oversee the performance of project plans, project teams, and stakeholder expectations including:
- Elicit and manage project requirements; changes; impacts; risks; and issues.
- Lead and participate in the definition and evaluation of projects from goals/objectives to requirements and needs.
- Document and ensure thorough analysis of risks, assumptions, issues, alternatives, decisions, and resolutions to ensure project success.
- Determine impact of project requirements on business and technology processes, registered technologists, software applications, forms, communications, marketing materials, web content, etc.
- Produce clear, concise, complete and timely project documentation.
- Provide guidance for project teams and project plan development (tasks, estimates, resource needs, interdependencies, risk assessment, cost/benefit analysis, etc).
- Assist in developing and maintaining test cases and test plans.
- Coordinate projects, status, assigned resources, issues, and budget implications.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three or more years of experience as a business analyst
Review a full job description, which includes additional information on core competences, skills and abilities, and physical demands. You can also learn more about ARRT, our culture, and our benefits.
To applying for this position, please fill out the job application form and email it to email@example.com. You may attach a resume and cover letter if you wish.