ARRT Mailing List Rental
ARRT rents mailing lists for use in distributing materials that are compatible with ARRT’s mission: Promoting High Standards of Patient Care by Recognizing Qualified Individuals in Medical Imaging, Interventional procedures and Radiation Therapy. Mailing lists do not include those Registered Technologists (R.T.s) who have requested that their names be excluded. Telephone numbers and email addresses are not available. Lists may be rented by employers for recruitment purposes, by ASRT state affiliates to announce meetings or distribute membership materials, by continuing education sponsors to announce CE activities that have been approved for Category A or A+ credit, by educational institutions accredited by a mechanism recognized by the ARRT or by researchers. Mailing lists are not available for marketing purposes.
- How to order ARRT mailing lists: Orders can only be completed and submitted online. Click “Proceed with ordering online” at the bottom of this page.
- What do ARRT mailing lists consist of: The lists consist of all technologists who are currently certified and registered. The list will not include Registered Technologists who opted to be excluded from the ARRT Directory.
- Selection options: Your mailing list may be selected by the following: employment status in medical imaging; discipline of current employment; job description; place of employment; level of education; and location (country; state or zip code).
- Mailing list cost estimate: When completing the online mailing list order form, a mailing list cost estimate form will display once you have selected the type of mailing list and before the order is submitted. The cost estimate form will include the: order number, estimated number of technologists and estimated cost. Continue to follow the prompts to complete and submit your order.
- Agreement: Print a copy of the two page agreement and sign it. By signing the agreement, you agree to all terms and conditions to rent ARRT mailing lists. Any mailing list request received without an authorized signature will not be processed. The date on your signed agreement has to match the date on the signed order. Each new order must include a new signed agreement.
- Materials to be distributed: A copy of the materials to be distributed to the Registered Technologists must be faxed or mailed to ARRT for review. ARRT reserves the right to refuse mailing list rental for distribution of materials that are determined by ARRT, in its sole opinion, to be incompatible with its mission.
- Submitting order: In order to process your mailing list request, fax the signed estimate cost, signed agreement and materials to be distributed to (651) 681-3299 or mail to:
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
Mailing List Rental
1255 Northland Drive
St. Paul, MN 55120-1155
- Payment: There are two methods of payments available once your mailing list request is approved. If you choose to pay by credit card, the credit card link will be sent to your billing email address indicated on your mailing list order. Mailing lists requested as an email attachment will be processed and delivered the same day during ARRT business hours (8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Central Time). Mailing lists requested as pressure sensitive labels will be mailed by regular mail (USPS) the following business day. To be invoiced, you must have a credit application on file with the ARRT.
- Delivery time: Please allow three weeks for delivery of the mailing list. Be sure to provide all required documentation (i.e., signed agreement, materials to be distributed and signed mailing list cost estimate form).
- Questions: Direct any questions regarding the rental of mailing lists to ARRT at (651) 687-0048, ext. 8540.
Proceed with ordering online